Saturday, March 22, 2014

Damn it, they beat me to it

Well, we've all heard the news about San Diego Opera's imminent closing. We all were first shocked and saddened. Then we were just shocked. Then we were all just a bit pissed as we read all the details that were revealed about San Diego's 'business' model, and what they valued as talent, and where their money went. I was all set to write a very funny, and poignant blog entry, but then I got on Facebook today to see that Opera Pulse and Evan McCormack beat me to the punch. This article is funny, and to the point. Much better than anything I would have written, and with much fewer spelling errors. Please take the time to read. Enjoy!

http://www.operapulse.com/editorial/2014/03/22/traditionalist-beware-opera-will-survive-beyond-san-diego-opera-closure/

No comments:

Post a Comment