Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New and improved

Well hello to the two people who read this page! Bari-Chunks is back. And we've got some changes to announce.

1. Change in format. While we will always stay true to our original goals here, the promotion of good singing over physical looks, I've decided to expand (insert fat joke here). I've now decided to let this blog go where it may and open the discussions/rants on here to include anything classically related. Which leads me to my next points...

2. Guest writers. Many of you know who I am, despite my attempts to remain anonymous. That's fine. I still like to think of this as my alter ego. In order for me to better keep my secret identity, I've asked some of my good friends and colleagues to write on here as well. Not only are they talented, funny, and willing to do this, it gives me (and them) one thing; plausible deniability. No one will ever sign their work here. Well, I won't. Can't control the others. Now, I'm sure people will be able to piece together who wrote what based on writing styles ect, but who care. No one reads this thing anyway.

And also, if you'd like to contribute, let me know. I might say no. I am kind of an ass.

So, there you go. Enjoy

-thedeparted

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog and I totally dig it. Thanks for making my day!

    ReplyDelete